Study on God the Father quiz
- 1. What is the meaning of the word 'trinity'?
- 2. What is the Greek word used in Genesis 1:1, which literally means 'plurality in one'?
- 3. Psalms 139:7-10 is telling us that God is _________?
- 4. In which NT book can we read... Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever?
- 5. Omniscient means ______?
- 6. Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world is from _____?
- 7. In Romans 8:15, the word used to describe God is?
- 8. What is this word's literal translation, which proves the intimacy of God with His people?
- 9. Psalms 99:9 tells us that God is ______?
- 10. God's declaration of salvation, often referred to as 'the Gospel in a nutshell' is found in _____?